koreandrama's ADA 60-P build...

koreandrama

I transferred everything over...I tried taking everything off of plugs but we will see how it turns out. I get my 100mm macro lens tomorrow so maybe I can try and learn to take some decent pics......

koreandrama

Knowing your previous set ups, I can't wait to see this one.
Thanks for the kind words...Man, this hobby is great though...it only gets better with time...you meet new people and constantly learn new things that only make my reef better...without the people on these forums, I'd still topping off my reef with saltwater :stupid:....

Now, I just need some lessons with my camera HAHA...

RedDevil.258

I total dig your new tank the finished clean look and return idea is awesome! Following your thread on the giveaway too! Curious to see who will have a ear to ear smile this afternoon! On another note the wife and I were planing on visiting your resturant. Now for sure we have more reason to stop on by!

Smith11

Thanks for the kind words...Man, this hobby is great though...it only gets better with time...you meet new people and constantly learn new things that only make my reef better...without the people on these forums, I'd still topping off my reef with saltwater :stupid:....

Now, I just need some lessons with my camera HAHA...
Hahaha same here, me nd my bud topped off our tank with SW for a month and couldnt find out why our salinity went from a constant 026 to a 030
Nice tank so far, good luck!