LF: Temp Setup for moving

akaimal

Hi guys, I will be moving in a a few weeks to my new house and want to setup something temporary in my new house and shift all the live stock first.

I have a 240 G reef tank and the temporary setup should be able to handle at least 200G.

Once I successfully move all the corals and fishes, I will be moving the tank and stand. And once the tank is again setup in the new house, will move all the livestock back and give the equipment back.

Looking for suggestions on how to do this more efficiently as well. Has never done this before.

Any one who helps out will be rewarded with frags of SPS, LPS or Zoas :D

Cubano32

Premium member
Hi guys, I will be moving in a a few weeks to my new house and want to setup something temporary in my new house and shift all the live stock first.

I have a 240 G reef tank and the temporary setup should be able to handle at least 200G.

Once I successfully move all the corals and fishes, I will be moving the tank and stand. And once the tank is again setup in the new house, will move all the livestock back and give the equipment back.

Looking for suggestions on how to do this more efficiently as well. Has never done this before.

Any one who helps out will be rewarded with frags of SPS, LPS or Zoas :D
Well if you need some assistance on moving the tank I could possibly help depending on location

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Volcano1

I’ve always used stock tanks. But for pretty short durations. I ran I canister or brs reactor that I seeded with bacterial source off main system for a few months then used it on the stock tanks. An internal skiimmer , heater and some power heads. Pendent lighting , screen top for fish, no need for coral only. I have 2 150’s , but I’m a ways from you.

Mjl714

I’ve used Brute containers for short term moves, live rock, circulation heaters, and no feeding.