Longevity of pests in a tank

jcarlilesiu

people should wait before they claim "they are
pest free"
So what is an acceptable amount of time after seeing the last flat worm before selling again?

You said earlier that people who rid the problem and then are selling again in a month are wrong for doing so.

What is an acceptable amount of time?

Nobody said I was mad at anyone
But you do throw a temper tantrum whenever the subject of pests comes up.

The people who get most defensive about it usually are the ones that do it
Then don't take any frags off those people. Problem solved.

I said people should wait six monthes and then still warn people if you would actually read the post and I don't take frags from people with pest as you can see never been to your place and as far as a temper tantrum people that can't stand people with pest should speak up and stop/ slow down people from giving them away with frags don't be so defensive if you don't like it don't read my post or why don't you delete them like you always do oh wait you can't your not a mod

jcarlilesiu

I said people should wait six monthes and then still warn people if you would actually read the post and I don't take frags from people with pest as you can see never been to your place and as far as a temper tantrum people that can't stand people with pest should speak up and stop/ slow down people from giving them away with frags don't be so defensive
. <---- period

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/marks.htm

if you don't like it don't read my post or why don't you delete them like you always do oh wait you can't your not a mod
Looking through the shear number of times your posts have been edited by mods other than myself, it appears you are the one with the issue. Not me.

jcarlilesiu

The biggest problem with flat worms is the pace at which they multiply.

I think the reason why were were unsuccessful the first couple of treatments was because we didn't allow the Flat Worm Exit enough time to do its magic. I was concerned with the coral and fish so we started the process of using carbon to extract it too soon followed by a water change.

The last time, I allowed it to sit in the tank with just the pumps running for the full duration of time and that did the trick.

Its important to siphon as many out as possible before starting treatment as the sudden death of a heavy infestation can cause an ammonia spike and crash a tank.

Good luck.

Wow I missed a period good come back. I'm just a dumb carpenter not educated like you. I stopped working for my parents at 15 when did you stop?

FishBeard

Do I really need to close down another thread because a few people don't know how to get along? People want less moderating more freedom of speech, fine, how about less Internet bullying each other? We look past a LOT of general forum rules lately letting members post freely, even after Mike said zero tolerance for personal attacks. It's a new year, let's cut the drama and focus on helping each other.

fastrc

Ive got 50 messages today about drama, If i keep getting these the one that starts it will get an infraction and i will count them to 3. After i have to give the third I'm going to ban and with this ban it will be permanent. Please if you can't carry on a conversation with another person without causing a drama then don't respond at all!

Chldshrbl

ty mods. i though this was a flatworm thread. anyway spotted mandarins are hit or miss but some will eat the fw but i agree you should still treat with fw exit