Do you prefer magnets and pay more $ or suction cups for less money

• Suction Cups - Screw Type

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Magnets

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters

AquariumOverload

Premium Sponsor
I am currently working on realizing a new line of aquarium products that include acclimation boxes, frag racks, dividers and more. All of these products need to attach to the glass. I am trying to determine if I should offer products with magnets, or screw suction cups( these twist when installing to remove the air for a better grip). I could also offer two product lines at different price points. Magnets would be the premium offering costing more and suction cups could be the economy line. For example a 8" frag rack would be $15 with suction cups and one with magnets would be $20. In some cases the difference can be up to $10 to $15 more on certain products like aquarium dividers that require 4 magnets or suction cups. The nice thing about suction cups they would be replaceable if damaged or stop working.

Vote in the poll or comment below to give me your feedback. Any comments are appreciated.

Last edited:

AquariumOverload

Premium Sponsor
Thanks for the feedback. I have 76 post views and 4 poll responses.... lol If you read the post please at least click an answer in the poll.

Thanks guys