Love It

elite01

You gotta love it when you give someone a tank for free on a different site and you find it a month later for sale here.. What's the point of giving stuff away if people are just gonna try n sell it. No more pif nowadays. Smh

jrpark22000

Premium member
You gotta love it when you give someone a tank for free on a different site and you find it a month later for sale here.. What's the point of giving stuff away if people are just gonna try n sell it. No more pif nowadays. Smh
It gets worse than that on here. There are some who are in it for a buck above all else. Even if something was given to them, the'll charge a "firm" price to sell it that is at the top of what the market will give them for it.

Hang in there, it's not everyone. Still some good good reefers out there willing to help the community out.

madjoe

Premium member
Hence the reason why i only give to people i know or been on here long time and premium members people suck

tinman

Happened to me more than a cpl times with corals, now if i have anything to gibe away i text the select few and ask them if they want it. I am intrigued by how rude ppl are even when taking free stuff and pif these days

+1 madjoe .. Ppl suck

Sent from my iPhone

Venom

Premium member
Maybe you should use the member feedback forum so people are aware not to give away anything to this person.

jayjerk

Premium member
I'm with tin and Joe. I only give to a select few. Sad part is I've dealt with both those guys and they give away good stuff not junk. Smh. O well.

xj_matt

Premium member
I know the feeling not with the reef stuff but I also have a heavily modified jeep that I have got new stuff for and have given old parts away this were like bran new and that person puts it up for sale in a cuple days it's pathetic how ppl are, I read a page on here how some one had their tank crash and everyone was offering to help with free frags I was holy sh** there are ppl that still have a heart

Thomas

It's not so much how many post it's know the person you are giving to...if you never met them don't know what there personalities are
You could very well be giving something away that they just devalue and use as a means to their own ends. Sad but true some people do not appriciate gifts or the kindness behind them. Either give with that in mind that the person will use it for their on gain or save it for that friends you really know who will say hey Rob gave that to me I just can't let it go.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Venom

Premium member
It's not so much how many post it's know the person you are giving to...if you never met them don't know what there personalities are
You could very well be giving something away that they just devalue and use as a means to their own ends. Sad but true some people do not appriciate gifts or the kindness behind them. Either give with that in mind that the person will use it for their on gain or save it for that friends you really know who will say hey Rob gave that to me I just can't let it go.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Welcome to cr Tom

elite01

Thank you guys, yea people do take advantage of a free situation. But what really kicks me in the gnads is that this person was recommended by a premium member here and now I see the fs thread. Didn't even know his user name but I can recognize what I gave him from a mile away. I realize there was no agreement as to him nor being able to sell but damn at least pass it on to someone else who can get use of it until a later time. On here I try to go for posts and see who's on regularly although the "regulars" have amassed what I tend to give away so that goes out the door. Just really ticks me off the times I see the same people or ones that have just recently joined and they're scouring the free threads, even kicking up old ones... That really grinds my gears