Love It

madjoe

Premium member
Thank you guys, yea people do take advantage of a free situation. But what really kicks me in the gnads is that this person was recommended by a premium member here and now I see the fs thread. Didn't even know his user name but I can recognize what I gave him from a mile away. I realize there was no agreement as to him nor being able to sell but damn at least pass it on to someone else who can get use of it until a later time. On here I try to go for posts and see who's on regularly although the "regulars" have amassed what I tend to give away so that goes out the door. Just really ticks me off the times I see the same people or ones that have just recently joined and they're scouring the free threads, even kicking up old ones... That really grinds my gears
I agree i make friends easily and i watch every post and every new guy u can tell from there first ten post what they r about im always offering up corals to good peeps and ignore the rest u dont need to demand free corals if u a good person they will offer to u

elite01

I agree i make friends easily and i watch every post and every new guy u can tell from there first ten post what they r about im always offering up corals to good peeps and ignore the rest u dont need to demand free corals if u a good person they will offer to u
Very true Joe. #Rant over# lol

Mrgouts

This is pretty funny I think. I'm going thru trying to get 25 meaningful post so I can post up a beautiful rock of GSP for free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superfish

I gave someone 2 pounds of NLS pellets for free... And stupid me, waste time, money packing and shipping to him. And the guy never response after I sent him the USPS tracking number.