Madjoes 75g reef

madjoe

Premium member
Man tank all clean and waiting for rock work cant wait till i get to do it unfurtunitly i have to wait ugh

madjoe

Premium member
Well in all this redo figured out a big issue my titianium heater went bad dosent turn on controller working but not heater so at night when lights out temp goes down from 79 to 75 or colder if i have windows open and temp drops out side. So one more thing to add to the rebuild

Kendrid

Beautiful tank - sorry for the redo. As a newbie setting up a 90g I will be sure to have my rock 'loose' to not have 'crap traps' that cause issues.

Looking forward to seeing your redo.

madjoe

Premium member
Beautiful tank - sorry for the redo. As a newbie setting up a 90g I will be sure to have my rock 'loose' to not have 'crap traps' that cause issues.

Looking forward to seeing your redo.
Dont be sorry im not people seen my tank a few days before i tore down and they didnt even see anything wrong with it . It was really nice but something wrong with ma head so i got this crazy idea to get mad with the rock work. Well i have it sitting in front of me now of course stupid fed ex didnt leave my rods aszholes i hate fed ex any who i drilled it and its sitting together with drills sticking out of it and wow i cant wait to glue my sps colonies to it

Funlad3

Keep on moving forwards, Joe! This'll be fantastic when you're done, and, quite frankly, I can't wait. :)

madjoe

Premium member
every one wants pics well................................................
not yet lol soon I promise still tweeking stuff.
got my heater and controller today hooked it all up . only think I cant figure out is how to get the reef keep hooked to computer so I can change the channel titles . the previous owner named em and I cant change on the display u must have to do it on the computer if any one has any clue how to let me know. tomorrow I have to rip lights apart and swap out the attinic fans they both went out some how or check to c if they have power either way I will get working tomorrow . then I will test water and check salinity make sure parameters r all good and start tweeking that . as of right now tank looks good im happy with rock work very minimum compared to before but once colonies go on should look great . only corals I lost was red dragon joe the coral and echinata . red dragon literally looks in the sand was tiny echinata was one I was having issues with so not surprised but was aswome colors so sad about that and joe the corals was a shock was doing good but didn't take the transfer to buddies tank was one my favorites very sad on that one lets hope its all I loose until I get tank ready for em

madjoe

Premium member
Well i chucked couple small fish in my cling my gobie and firefish. Good news i took pics bad news something goung on with photobucket so cant upload em now have to try later

madjoe

Premium member
Thanks. I even got my reef keeper all hooked up with some help from superslinky over the phone. I tell u what i figured out how to hook up to computer man if i figured this out yesterday would of took minuts to set up instead of hrs