Madjoes 75g reef

madjoe

Premium member
very nice tank! how long has this tank been running?
the tank it self 9 to 10 years been changed around alot from being a rookie and sick fish treated with cooper twice . then set up with leathers and softies to what it is today . its been a sps tank now for 2 yrs same rock and sand for the ten years all were in the tank while treated and no ill effects. ive gone through all types of lighting now settled on led and growth and coral r best its ever been

madjoe

Premium member
ugh crappy pic im not sure y . u take pic with phone and veiw it on phone looks awsome then u upload to photobucket and u get crap pics wth why they look better on phone

adam87

Looking good Joe. Joe, do you still have my Purple & Green Miyagi Tortuosa? Is it doing good? I lost all of my sps, and now my lps are looking bad to.

madjoe

Premium member
thanks guys . idol is doing great already recognizes me as food source which is super cool. every body behaveing too no street fights lol. so this tank gets no more fish until those little feather dusters get to crazy then might have to find small copperband . but not for while to many fish in one week . funny thing is these fire fish in the led light r just wow oh wow cheapest fish in my tank and they took the spot light as favorite colored by a land slide. i dont even like cheverons lol guess he will grow on me least he is super passive thats what matters the most to me

madjoe

Premium member
Update idol and tang back in reef after a week in copper for ich both doing good and i got a asome regal angel fir my fowlr 90gal along with a cool little white spot toby puffer have to get pics later both i had since monday picked up from under water world my buddy sisco i took risk with regal was still in shipping bag but he was eating the second day . I went ahead and treated tank with prazi pro to be safe these guys r notorius for flukes and internals so rather be safe then sorry