Making the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
We make the rules.
I get that. In a very angry way you made it clear. So post the rules, and there won't be any issues for people to be "bitching" about. That word breaks the forum rules anyway.

And I don't have fun with drama, but I do have fun looking at nice photos and having someone win something. That's still what this is about right?

Can't we just all get along and talk about fishies some more?

jcarlilesiu

In a very angry way you made it clear.
I'm not angry, I am direct. Much like many of our members appear to be with other members and mods.

It appears that some members here are incapable of posting in a manner which isn't incendiary to other people, and attempts to prod them in a direction of encouraging peaceful posts systematically fails.

As such... I am being just as direct back to get my point across.

We have 8 pages of posts here, 5 of which are people bitching and moaning and causing drama.

Maybe you have fun with that, but I certainly don't.

Its annoying.
As a fun statistic exactly 45% of the posts in this thread just far have been from moderators or the admin.

jcarlilesiu

Isn't this the kind of attitude of why this board popped up - away from the rule oppressive mods of RC?
Who exactly do you think is going to make the rules?

I'm done giving time to people who desire to take the fun out of the forum with such comments as the yours above. If this was RC, I would just ban you. Why you feel the need to poke and prod at the forum is beyond me.

If you have issues, contact the administrator. You know, the owner. The guy who put the money up to run the site. And tell him that you want to make the rules.

As explained before, the photo was unable to be uploaded prior to the deadline, at which time the user make a public post asking for assistance to get it uploaded PRIOR to the deadline.

In the interest of keeping this a friendly and fun contest, eliminating people who are having technical difficulties is not our goal.

If you don't agree with that, then you have the ability to simply cast a vote for one of the other entries.

We volunteer our time, for the simple purpose of trying to keep this community of like minded hobbyists fun, entertaining, and friendly.

That has absolutely nothing to do with our ability to engage in the forum, its activities, and be active members in the community. Why you would try to exclude people is beyond me... but again, certainly doesn't seem like your intent is to create a friendly community.

Thanks for casting a vote.
You know what? It doesn't seem like YOU want to create a friendly community. I have been reading this site for a long time before i registered, and at least the moderators seemed friendly before. The only people posting negative hostile comments are moderators. Look through them all. 4 pages of moderators bitching, which is a word that you a moderator used. The word BITC* or ***** is something blocked by the filter. You keep accusing me of something and the ONLY thing i was interested in was making things fair for everyone else. You just seem to have the best interests of your friend in mind and not everyone else. How stupid. These moderators are worst then Reef Central.

jcarlilesiu

You know what? It doesn't seem like YOU want to create a friendly community. I have been reading this site for a long time before i registered, and at least the moderators seemed friendly before. The only people posting negative hostile comments are moderators. Look through them all. 4 pages of moderators bitching, which is a word that you a moderator used. The word BITC* or ***** is something blocked by the filter. You keep accusing me of something and the ONLY thing i was interested in was making things fair for everyone else. You just seem to have the best interests of your friend in mind and not everyone else. How stupid. These moderators are worst then Reef Central.
www.reefcentral.com

Bye.

This place was a very nice friendly place before Jake became a moderator. In fact he told me to leave and go to reef central in one of the posts he deleted.

jcarlilesiu

This place was a very nice friendly place before Jake became a moderator. In fact he told me to leave and go to reef central in one of the posts he deleted.
Get it all out of your system.

I created your very own thread to challenge me, have the last word, poke and prod at moderators because you simply can't engage the forum in a friendly manner.

So here you go. Have at it.

Get it all out of your system.

I created your very own thread to challenge me, have the last word, poke and prod at moderators because you simply can't engage the forum in a friendly manner.

So here you go. Have at it.
I don't get it? You are acting like I am the only one that feels this way about you and the other moderators. Acting like you are taking the higher road, but you are the one being incendiary, derogatory, and hostile. I am not the only one seeing it, and I am not the only one posting about it. You are just not a nice person, and maybe you can not handle a position of power. It went straight to your head when they made you a moderator and nothing has changed.

No one said they want to make the rules here other then you. "WE MAKE THE RULES", sending someone to another forum because they challenge you, and being an all around angry/power hungry person really sounds like the attitude that a person interested in creating a friendly environment would make.

jcarlilesiu

I don't get it? You are acting like I am the only one that feels this way about you and the other moderators. Acting like you are taking the higher road, but you are the one being incendiary, derogatory, and hostile. I am not the only one seeing it, and I am not the only one posting about it. You are just not a nice person, and maybe you can not handle a position of power. It went straight to your head when they made you a moderator and nothing has changed.

No one said they want to make the rules here other then you. "WE MAKE THE RULES", sending someone to another forum because they challenge you, and being an all around angry/power hungry person really sounds like the attitude that a person interested in creating a friendly environment would make.
Ill forward your feelings, along with all of your previous posts, to the administrator and let them figure it out.

Anything else?

Scarlett778

I don't know why there's still arguing about rules. This is a public forum, if you don't like it, there's other one out there. Like all forums there are rules. Moderaters do MAKE THE RULES. Thats what moderators were designated to do here.

You can't satisfy everyone with the rules and I really don't understand why EVERYONE needs to have the last word and prove they're the rightest of the right.

OMG everyone LESS yelling and more reefing please!
<ripping soap boxes off of everyone>

Nope, you don't, do you? :ban:
Aww, PufferPunks friend came to play! I saw you defending her on Reef Central before in the chemistry forum. Cute!

I'll get banned I'm sure. It doesn't matter though, poidog said it best. This forum is dying.

I don't know why there's still arguing about rules. This is a public forum, if you don't like it, there's other one out there. Like all forums there are rules. Moderaters do MAKE THE RULES. Thats what moderators were designated to do here.

You can't satisfy everyone with the rules and I really don't understand why EVERYONE needs to have the last word and prove they're the rightest of the right.

OMG everyone LESS yelling and more reefing please!
<ripping soap boxes off of everyone>
I agree with you! 100%! Moderators should make the rules. Then they should follow them too! In fact I was the one in the other thread that said there SHOULD be set rules. Jake the moderator said that wasn't necessary right before he said WE MAKE THE RULES!

Scarlett778

This is including you too fishy, sorry but you too need to get off the soap box. Make your complaints to the owners. We don't need to hear it. Enough is enough.

This is including you too fishy, sorry but you too need to get off the soap box. Make your complaints to the owners. We don't need to hear it. Enough is enough.
Consider the soap box ripped up! Even though I was told to leave, I just want a friendly place too!

Happy Reefing!:flock: (weird right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.