Moe's slow flow build! 60 gallon frag tank

I wish I would have done a step by step setup but quite honestly this was basically built. As many of you know I bought this recently from (Rosko) turning this into my main tank.

The tank measures 48w by 24 inches deep and 12 inchs high

For the skimmer I'm using a brand new SWC in sump skimmer which is amazingly quiet!

I have about 40 pounds of base rock in the tank currently really hoping to keep rock in tank at a minimum going to the minimalist rock view.

Lights currently running 2x 24" gammas with Led and T5's- amazing light I like it very much! Still playing around with settings getting it just right.

Return I have a Ehiem 1262 and that's it for flow as of right now going to save up and get a vortech mp10 for alternating flow.

Sump is a custom sump.

Thanks for the comments guys! Appreciate it also huge shout out to Jay (JayJigga) for helping me fix/ set this up better pictures coming up

madjoe

Premium member
sorry not sure what you mean both fixtures are black do you mean the lights? they too are same blues etc.
lol sorry looked closer they r looked like one was grey one was black honest mistake im blind lol im not blind really just screwed up . i love the tank really

jayjigga

He actually helped me setup lights, did whatever plumbing needed to be done and fixed a leaky return we had! So basically everything I poured water!
Lies...I've been at work the entire time...never once helped this mofo. Nice tank though ;)

DD

"Rambo"
Nice tank Moe! Glad to see it's up and running, and on its way to becoming a reef!!!

I also like the minimalist rock work. I can't wait to see this baby filled up with coral!!!