Mrmadlones 110g oceanic reef tank

lunacris

very nice gotta get around to check it out 1st hand as soon as i get timed off maybe week b4 christmas im on vacation ill pm u looks great tho good work

mrmadlones

Thanks guys yea copperband seems to be acting good (no nipping) hopefully not that horrible of a video being it was probably a hour after a water change ..

mrmadlones

Thanks front to back are

ATI Blue +
KZ Fiji Purple
ATI Aquablue Special
ATI Blue +
KZ New Generation (replace this with aquablue special next time looks the same)
ATI Blue +
ATI Aquablue Special
ATI Blue +

SkullV

I thought we figured out that it was a 150g? Looks good though!
Naw it's a 110 I found a guy on here selling the exact tank .. Thanks Ted
Very nice tank.Cool video.BTW it is very easy to determine the volume of a tank.Multiply LxWxH and then divide by 231.
Yeah, I thought we did that on Reef Central and found out it was a 150g. Oh well. :attention:
It is a 150 :) 60x18x24 a little more than 150 actually! Happens to be the exact tank dimensions I want!

mrmadlones

Lol but yea Ted . It's a 110 I want this exact size but rimless I hate the center brace . Hopefully next year it's 2 mp40's and a 5 ft rimless

mrmadlones

Pic updates not the greatest pics but working on them .. So finally the copperband is out and things are starting to look normal again

[/IMG]

My new clownfish pair nothing fancy but they have some beautiful color to them from aquapro and awesome price (pictures dont do justice.)
[/IMG]

Still debating on the rock work ????
[/IMG]

hopefully the amenone host them new clowns
[/IMG]