My 29 Biocube

Milhouse

Premium member
Wow I like the scape a lot

Lots of places for coral I see
Yeah there is a lot of different levels. Im going to drill alot of the spots for plugs too. Easier to place frags and move them around to find their sweet spot.

Cant wait to get everything back in there.

anarchy

Yeah there is a lot of different levels. Im going to drill alot of the spots for plugs too. Easier to place frags and move them around to find their sweet spot.

The scape looks amazing and I do the same thing with the holes

tinman

why drill though ... you can use putty and glue ..

Milhouse

Premium member
why drill though ... you can use putty and glue ..

I've found some zoas like different conditions in a tank just like any other coral. With the holes, any frags I buy or make and put on plugs can be easily moved to find the sweet spot. Glue and putty is a PITA in my opinion for frags. If I can make it easier from the start, why not.

Milhouse

Premium member
If the damsel i put in today makes it through the night, we will name him lucky.

Lets hope he makes it so i can get this cycle moving. I want to move my corals back in!

Milhouse

Premium member
Well, Lucky it is. Looks like the cycle is moving faster than i thought it would. Ill probably give it another week then start moving some of my corals back in.banana_dance

With the new light i won from Reef Breeders and Chicago Reefs, this tank should be on track for awesomeness!