My Deep Blue Pro 80 Upgrade

ultimatemj

Nice pics!

Curious, are you are getting all the way to f32 yet? If not, crank up the lights and turn down the aperture :)

cet98

it's been a while since I posted here and thought I'd get some of my newest additions posted up...:mario:

newest shrooms added:

Last edited:

cet98

bought from BTR a couple years ago...nem was tiny, maybe 1.5-2" so the color looked cool but nowhere as pronounced as it has become over time...
I will say that it is somewhat sensitive compared to my other BTAs which have grown huge and split mutiple times...
this one has stayed rather small at around 5-6"...at one point during the moves I actually thought I lost it........but......I was wrong.... ;)

jrpark22000

Premium member
bought from BTR a couple years ago...nem was tiny, maybe 1.5-2" so the color looked cool but nowhere as pronounced as it has become over time...
I will say that it is somewhat sensitive compared to my other BTAs which have grown huge and split mutiple times...
this one has stayed rather small at around 5-6"...at one point during the moves I actually thought I lost it........but......I was wrong.... ;)
Makes it that much cooler.

cet98

"new phone" pix

trying out the new cell phone camera....hopes they looks decent ;)

Yes it's true, a mound of Blue [Sympodium]

Mr Magoo is lookin' at you!!!

Gumdrop colorin' up:

Lemonade and Cool-Aid

and my newest/coolest addition.....
Reginald the Rainbow Yuma....

Pfisherman

so at 1 am last night (or was that this morning?) when I finally finished dealing with adding the substrate, I decided to run a Fluval 303 canister filter loaded up with filter floss and carbon....tank seems to be clearing up nicely now:

need this baby ready by tonite for tomorrow's big move...!!! :victory:
Did you do d a way to get her quiet?

cet98

Did you do d a way to get her quiet?
I didn't do anything to the stock durso set up....for whatever reason mine is just not noisy at all....
perhaps it has something to do with the two 90 degree elbows I have on the drain right off the overflow connections.....

right off the drain pipe is the first elbow that goes thru the wall:

second elbow is at the pipe thru the wall (right side of pic)

Last edited:

Rcunning8

Premium member
[MENTION=2246]cet98[/MENTION] Hey Craig tried sending u a message but u are all full up bra.. So I copied and pasted below in your build thread..

How's it going man? The nem I got from u is doing awesome thanks again! I have a question for ya. I just got a blue spot jaw fish, initially my starry blenny harassed him for like thirty mins when I put him in today so I trapped the starry and put him in my ten gallon until my blue spot makes a home and gets situated. I was planning on putting the blenny back in eventually, do u think that will be ok or will the starry always be aggressive? I was thinking once the jawfish builds a burrow that it won't be an issue if he has a place to recede into. That's where my other question comes up. He has made a burrow already and I have to say it's in a terrible spot all the way in the back of the tank. Will he stay in this spot or will he make multiple homes to chill in? I would really like a chance to see him for atleast part of the day if not to enjoy his beauty then atleast to make sure he is fat and healthy. Thanks for the help man!

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk