My Twins Are Here!!!!!!!!!!!

mr_z

im so excited just wanted to let everyone know that on march 23 2011 my two beautiful twin daughters where born. :) Aaliyah was born at 5:49pm and weighed 3lbs 2oz and a few minutes later at 5:51 Thalia was born and weighed in at 4lbs 7oz. they were born 7 weeks earlier but where born very active and healthy. no complications at all. they are breathing on their own and are doing very good so far. id also like to ask everyone to pray for them so that all continues the way its going which is good. i will have a few pictures posted when i get a chance. :) thanks to all in advance. :wel1::birthday::dance3::welcome20smiles:

afish70

Congratulations. Now all that is left is the crying, as they grow up. Hahah. Just kidding, they are alot of fun.

mr_z

thanks. no puffer theyre not identical they were in there own little sacks. but they look identical tho. same features and their faces look so much alike. and compared to other babies in the nursery they are not big crybabies like the rest. the nurses are surprised. they will only cry if hungry and as soon as theyre done with food they go back to being quiet. thanks once again. :)

PaPaBear

:bike: Twins!
You are truly blessed.
It makes for a very special relationship for the entire family.
Trust me my wife has a twin sister.
They really can become different as night and day.
Congratulations.

mr_z

Enjoy that while you can!

How is mom doing?
lol yeah i am enjoying it while i can and trying to sleep as much as i can. thanks to everyone else and i will try to keep updated they still look good im going to go feed one at 9 and the other at 9:30 am in the nursery since they have to be over there because theyre so small. it feels nice tho because everyone on this floor knows me when i say im the twins daddy lol. even some of the other moms and dads know me. lol. and yeah people tell me that when its twins its easier because they always have someone to play with and to be there for :) so that makes me happy that they will be there for each other when they need it. :couch2:
mom is doing good she had a c section but all seems fine.

Smitty

Premium member
Oh wow! Congratulations to you and your wife bro! May God bless those 2 little angels of yours. :)

Stonefish13

Boy I hope for your sake twins are easier because I have 4 children and each one was a different set of challenges and I can't imagine doubling those up. Although my sister had twins 6 months ago and she says they hold hands and constantly play with each other and they keep each other occupied so maybe it will be easier. Congratulations and good luck.

Lmecher

What wonderful new! :8birthday:

Congratulations daddy, can't wait to see photos. This time is precious, enjoy them.