Negligent care in Fish Store

gonebad395

Chit i had 8 fish in a 10 gal qt with copper and all alive still in new homes . Man i might make new friends with that statement. Lol and i wont shop for salt water at petco either oh with only a air stone smh
Hey man this guy above knows best I was trying to kinda pif and help a reefer out. His post history showed a lot problems so I figured why not help out but that has passed. So anyways how's the great fight going man.

Lmao I offered you a tank to help you start and learn the process of QT not one time did I post that I used a 10 gallon tank in my qt. I use a 20 long and also a 40 breeder. Don't be so fast to act like you know my set up and please read what I post not read into it. I offered you a qt set up because I read you are still building your tank. But hey man you know what's going on so we will leave it at that chow.
I didn't say anything about your setup. You are the one who is advising people to use a 10 gallon tank for QT. I was responding to that. And you offered Steve the setup, not me.

gonebad395

Yes I did offer him the set up and you can use a 10 gallon tank to qt small fish but hey what do I know right.

Chit i had 8 fish in a 10 gal qt with copper and all alive still in new homes . Man i might make new friends with that statement. Lol and i wont shop for salt water at petco either oh with only a air stone smh
Well, you are MadJoe for a reason. This wouldn't work for most people. Also, Kevin Kohen is in charge of aquatic department at Petco. He's one of the best fish keepers in the business.

madjoe

Premium member
Well, you are MadJoe for a reason. This wouldn't work for most people. Also, Kevin Kohen is in charge of aquatic department at Petco. He's one of the best fish keepers in the business.
U gotta do what u gotta do in a pinch . Idk all the petcos around me look like aquarium adventure fish all messed up green booger slime and over priced. I think im in the wrong hood. Ive had best luck with aqua pros and underwater world

gonebad395

U gotta do what u gotta do in a pinch . Idk all the petcos around me look like aquarium adventure fish all messed up green booger slime and over priced. I think im in the wrong hood. Ive had best luck with aqua pros and underwater world
What do you know? You aren't agreeing joe watch out.:happy_bounce:

The best way to use Petco is to special order your fish and get them BEFORE they hit their tanks. They come from Quality Marine or Apet. And you are right about you gotta do what you gotta do... LOL... But I would have never thought to put 8 fish in a 10 gallon tank. The fish didn't give you the WTF look?

madjoe

Premium member
The best way to use Petco is to special order your fish and get them BEFORE they hit their tanks. They come from Quality Marine or Apet. And you are right about you gotta do what you gotta do... LOL... But I would have never thought to put 8 fish in a 10 gallon tank. The fish didn't give you the WTF look?
Nope fish just said feed me but the wife gave me the wtf look and i told her gotta do what i gotta do lol