New 210 Gal tank Build!!

Navycook2

So i just recently purchased a 210 gallon tank and custom stand. Plus 3x 400 W adjustable Coralvue ballasts Metal Halide Lights, Lumenarc 19" reflectors (square) with one month old 20k Reeflux bulbs I picked this up for 1300 pretty stoked!!! Now to have my tank and sump drilled then to order 9 water pumps and a reef octopus 5000 internal skimmer :) The sump has been lined with paint that acts as water proofing to avoid warping as well! I got this for a steal!

Navycook2

Yeah I think for that price it was a great deal and I consulted about it with brian from reefwise and he has the exact same lighting which I liked. Still got a little to do to get that tank where I want it :) ill post pics along the way :)

Navycook2

Yup you got it!! I did pick it up from him last night!! So here is the fun part!! Have you ever wondered such a beautiful tank may never leave a house!! Well this almost happened to me :( I should have taken pictures of this now that I am thinking today as this truely was a site to see. lets start out with the tank did not want to move. It was stuck to the stand! Jan, my buddy and myself were yanking on the tank jumping on the stand and no creaks no sounds and believe me no movement :( at this time I was begining to get worried that the tank that I though was coming home with me was actaully not. So I came up with the idea of lets bring the tank and stand out and lay it on its back OMG!!! haha Well yup go figure the tank and stand didnt budge the whole way down!! I was thinking WTF how are we going to do this. So rocking the tank and stand lots of pressure NOTHING. My buddy is a contractor and came up with the Idea of hitting the ledge of the stand with wood and a deadblo hammer. finally and 2hours of dealing with this it was loaded into the trailer and we headed out!! This was a crazy night last night but here is a tip DO NOT PAINT THE STAND WHERE THE TANK SITS lol the paint acted as glue!! all in all the tank is now ready for the move and I am starting to buy everything!! So here is what I am thinking and please correct me if there is better equipment that I am thinking of using!
Reef Octopus internal 5000
7 Gen-x PCX-40 water pumps (2 for returns and 5 for recirculation)
75gal tank for my sump
two 65 gal water storage tanks
40w UV sterilizer

here are some pictures of a 210 that i will be going after for my design
Untitled by adam.skott, on Flickr