New build 120g acrylic..

Rcampos89

Hey guys tank is up and running but decide just to flood this with pictures to show the build. I had a 60g cube and went 120. I guess I'll start with the stand that I build for it and go from there lol i did the upgrade in 1 day because I was getting my carpet replaced.

Old 60g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rcampos89

Started with stand .. I made it tall because I'm not a fan of short stands lol

Last edited:

Rcampos89

Then added the hydra bracket and sticked the rubber mat...

Last edited:

Rcampos89

I went with 120g acrylic with sump, mp40,
Octopus skimmer int-150, finnex 500w heater, jabeo pump.. what else

Rcampos89

I put all my livestock in this 40g container

Made saltwater with rodi water to top tank off..

Rcampos89

Then started the build once my carpet was replaced!

Last edited:

Rcampos89

Now here are some shots of the new tank now 3 weeks old !

Last edited:

Rcampos89

That's it for now will post more later.
Thanks for checking out my build sorry I don't have more pics of the process. I was working pretty fast to avoid having live stock in containers.
They only spend 1 night in the containers. The stand was made prior to the build and the actual upgrade of shutting the old 60g down getting carpet replaced and setting new tank up was done in 1 day :)

Smitty

Premium member
Looking really, really, really good! And that black sand really made everything pop with colors. Good job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sparky312

Awesome job, great looking tank, and I love the stand you built with the external switches that is really slick!

jrpark22000

Premium member
Slick setup, love all the pics of the great looking coral too. I'll be following along for updates :D

There's one thing that sticks out as a small worry, if water were to pour over the top, if it did on the side with the DJ strip you may have a nasty problem. Maybe just a small drip edge of sorts over top to divert spashes around the DJ instead of in it.

Rcampos89

Slick setup, love all the pics of the great looking coral too. I'll be following along for updates :D

There's one thing that sticks out as a small worry, if water were to pour over the top, if it did on the side with the DJ strip you may have a nasty problem. Maybe just a small drip edge of sorts over top to divert spashes around the DJ instead of in it.
I see not a bad idea the tank has that top around the edges that really helps keep water inside and helps with evaporation. But I'll see what I can do :)

Rcampos89

I'm getting a custom ATO container coming in this week only had limited space so had to get one made I'll post pics when I get it !