New build 120g acrylic..

Rcampos89

Took a few pictures today.. Also added some dry Tonga rock a few days ago so changed the aqua escape a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spartanman22

Awesome tank man! Could you give a little more description on the blue film. Where would one go to order some?

Rcampos89

Awesome tank man! Could you give a little more description on the blue film. Where would one go to order some?

I got them long ago in eBay I searched coral camera filter but the guy is not selling them anymore. I was planning on putting link here.

Rcampos89

Finally got my buddies camera again lol here are some pics I took before work. I'll be taken more on my off day.

Side views

Hot pink Goniopora colony

Fruit loops

Pink Lemonade

Sunset Milllie

Red Planet

Rcampos89

I have met a hand full of you guys from these forums everything looks good from Mai, John, Tom you guys rock. I done a hand full of sales as well so looking foward to meeting some of you in the future.

JF Fox Flame

WWC bounces keep growing

RMf Ref devil.

Rcunning8

Premium member
I've never been there and it gives me anxiety when I haven't been to a lfs in the area, I feel like I'm missing out!! Lemme know when u do frag I would love to add it to my shroom collection!!

Rcampos89

I've never been there and it gives me anxiety when I haven't been to a lfs in the area, I feel like I'm missing out!! Lemme know when u do frag I would love to add it to my shroom collection!!

I will man like I said I know a hand full of people from here I done business with. It will let you know.

Rcampos89

Finally had an off day from work here is a few pictures..

First a quick water change

Last edited: