New build

CienFuegos

Premium member
OK so only after being back in for about a month, I'm wanting to upgrade from the biocube to a 40. That said I'm on the hunt for the following but am in no hurry what so ever to get check off the following from my list..

40 Gallon Breeder tank and stand DONE
HOB Reef Octopus DONE
HOB fuge DONE
fuge light DONE
ATO with or with out pump
2 RW-4 Powerheads done
AI sol blue DONE

This is all I can think of thus far.

Last edited:

CienFuegos

Premium member
I'd love to find one that was rr so I can get one, but haven't seen any. That's why I'd go with the hob fuge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#theMatrix

I think its rated at 127gals.
Size wise? Ill double check height n lenght dept.

It basically is this one.

Thats an an image i got for regerence online. Mines sitting in storage been dry for 2yrs. So not in a rush to get rid of it. Pm me if you want fotos or anything for when your ready

CienFuegos

Premium member
I think its rated at 127gals.
Size wise? Ill double check height n lenght dept.

It basically is this one.

Thats an an image i got for regerence online. Mines sitting in storage been dry for 2yrs. So not in a rush to get rid of it. Pm me if you want fotos or anything for when your ready
Thanks Mateix, I'll keep that in mind but think I'm going with the HOB fuge

#theMatrix

No worries mate. All the more reason for me to get it out of storage and start a system for my daughter.

...or myself :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

CienFuegos

Premium member
Lol... Yup yup. I was thinking of selling the biocube but might get a mantis shrio

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
I'd love to find one that was rr so I can get one, but haven't seen any. That's why I'd go with the hob fuge

I've got a drilled 40b. No overflow, just a 1-1/2" overflow pipe. I still have it in the dry goods section of the market place if you are interested. No stand though.

CienFuegos

Premium member
[MENTION=1483]IHaveCrabs[/MENTION], thanks but I've already started down the route I'm on. If I change my mind I'll hit you up.

CienFuegos

Premium member
Picked up a 40g tank and stand yesterday as well as a CPR HOB fuge, but no light for the fuge...

Last edited:

CienFuegos

Premium member
So update time...

I initially got a 40 long with stand (you might of seen it in the dry goods section since I'm now trying to sell it).

Wanted to go with the 40 breeder and I got one for a good price but no stand. It's not drilled but a buddy showed me how to do an DYI overflow with PVC and no drilling of the tank. The stand will also be a DYI.

With all of that being said I've updated my equipment list.

Internal skimmer
Return pump
Two RW-4s

Rallos

I have a reef octopus hob 1000 skimmer in the dry good section also. Didn't work out for my tank but it would hang off of a small sump nicely.

CienFuegos

Premium member
Fuegos...
I still got that sump now that your looking at an internal skimmer and supply pump. Remember the sump?
Thanks matrix, but your sump isnt going to work which how I want to set
Mine up.

As for the return pump.. N what do you have?

CienFuegos

Premium member
I have a reef octopus hob 1000 skimmer in the dry good section also. Didn't work out for my tank but it would hang off of a small sump nicely.
Thanks rallos, but I'd prefer an internal skimmer and m not an HOB.