• Sat Oct 25th

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Sun Oct 26th

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters

jrpark22000

Premium member
Time for the next CR meetup!

We are scheduling shorter notice meet up at New Fish for THIS WEEK Sunday the 26th at aprox 1pm.

1180 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60642

Hope you all can make it and look forward to meeting all of you there.

On either day, let's say that we all meet there roughly at 1pm give or take. I know most of us who have attended these events in the past have hung around until the end so whenever you get there is good. I'll be there early more than likely.

please PM [MENTION=2853]New Fish[/MENTION] directly so they can facilitate sending you a parking pass through the mail for one of the local neighborhood parking zones.

Last edited:

SkullV

Can't make it, but I heard James is ordering some good stuff for this meet. Hope you have a good time.

New Fish

We look forward to seeing everyone who attends! In addition to ordering some new coral specifically for this meet we will have a bunch of nice fish coming out of QT just in time. Once the final date is announced please PM me directly so we can facilitate sending you a parking pass for one of the local neighborhood parking zones.

Thanks!

enzo1028

Premium member
I will try and make it, I have been meaning to check out [MENTION=2853]New Fish[/MENTION] so this is perfect!

jrpark22000

Premium member
Just a reminder,

please PM [MENTION=2853]New Fish[/MENTION] directly so they can facilitate sending you a parking pass through the mail for one of the local neighborhood parking zones.

The PMs will need to be received in the next day or so to allow for mail delivery.