Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Sun Oct 26th

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters

jrpark22000

Premium member
Time frame?
for the meet or the parking pass?

On either day, let's say that we all meet there roughly at 1pm give or take. I know most of us who have attended these events in the past have hung around until the end so whenever you get there is good. I'll be there early more than likely.

Pfisherman

I wanna go on Sunday, my mother in law lives kinda by the hip mall, so I can have Anna drop me off and pick up if its not TOO far.

jrpark22000

Premium member
The DATE is set!! Sunday the 26th at aprox 1pm, lets meet up [MENTION=2853]New Fish[/MENTION]

1180 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60642

New Fish

We're very excited to see all the new faces and of course our repeat customers! [MENTION=1277]jrpark22000[/MENTION], we will have photos of our new corals and fish on Thursday or Friday.

New Fish

We decided not to risk it with USPS and will have a number of parking passes available at the store to pick up on your way to find parking. In general however most of the local permit parking is open until 6pm. I am not sure but I believe the metered parking may be free on Sunday as well in our neighborhood.

See you all on Sunday!

New Fish

Starter sales for the Chicago Reefs meet at [MENTION=2853]New Fish[/MENTION] will be:

• 20% off all saltwater livestock including coral, fish, inverts, and cured live rock!
  • 30% off all coral foods including rods, coral frenzy, phyto2, etc.

We just got fish and coral in too! Leopard wrasses, dwarf angels, midas blennies, zoas, scolys, euphyllia, etc. Photos coming this evening!

enzo1028

Premium member
Oh man, I love that wrasse, I see a lot of mixed opinions on the size of tanks for them. Will it be ok in a 29 gallon bio cube? If so I may pick it up tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stingray

Oh man, I love that wrasse, I see a lot of mixed opinions on the size of tanks for them. Will it be ok in a 29 gallon bio cube? If so I may pick it up tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Live Aquarian says expert only 70+ gallons