New Intermittent Connection Issues

SkullV

Phone connectivity is working now, but I still have an intermittent connectivity issue on this site (and only this site). For 10-20 seconds at a time I'll get the following errors (Computer and Phone, WiFi and Cellular, Multiple Locations):

View attachment 2566
View attachment 2567

not sure what is going on, but again it is only chicagoreefs.com (and www.chicagoreefs.com) that I'm having this issue with. After about 20 seconds everything goes back to normal. It has gotten to the point now that I copy all my posts before I make them just in case the thing gives me an error.

Twitch

Ted you and connections... I haven't had any issues. Is this both pc and phone? WiFi or 4g?

Twitch

Has to be a server issue. I haven't had any issues but I have noticed now my browser loads 50% then hangs a few seconds then finishes on my phone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

SkullV

Yeah, I don't know, but it's happening multiple times an hour and is honestly getting pretty frustrating. Cleared cookies, cleared cache, multiple browsers, multiple computers, and phone.

Twitch

Sorry Ted all is good now on my end. Is this still on both WiFi and cellphone

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

SkullV

Just happened again....it would be awesome if [MENTION=2]EyeReef[/MENTION] could address this when he pops in to sell supporter T shirts.

Lil BamBam

Premium member
On Tapatalk using VZ 4GLTE.. It loads up but when trying to get in a thread, keeps "loading". Have to back out and in in order for it to work.

Venom

Premium member
I got the same error message last night about 8.30 on the iPad at home with att uverse.All I did was refresh the page and it went to the site had no problems today.

Twitch

Ok guys do this clear all your browsers cache reboot your routers and cable modems by unplugging them for a few minutes and see if this helps I wonder if its windows caching the ip somewhere and picking it up if the dns server takes too long to respond. also shut down and reboot your pc's once done rebooting everything. probably not the case but we will have to see.

SkullV

Ok guys do this clear all your browsers cache reboot your routers and cable modems by unplugging them for a few minutes and see if this helps I wonder if its windows caching the ip somewhere and picking it up if the dns server takes too long to respond. also shut down and reboot your pc's once done rebooting everything. probably not the case but we will have to see.
I cleared everything and it still happens. Also happens on all my computers at home which are all Mac products so not an isolated windows issue.