New Intermittent Connection Issues

EyeReef

Sorry for the delayed response but was on the phone with the server customer service today and everything looks good on their end. But please try to do what Tom recommended and see if it helps with the issue. Please keep me posted

SkullV

Sorry for the delayed response but was on the phone with the server customer service today and everything looks good on their end. But please try to do what Tom recommended and see if it helps with the issue. Please keep me posted
It has been much worse today on the Work PC (Windows 7 and Firefox). Seems to happen every 10 minutes or so. Just cleared all history/cache/cookies/etc. and still happening.

jrpark22000

Premium member
It has been much worse today on the Work PC (Windows 7 and Firefox). Seems to happen every 10 minutes or so. Just cleared all history/cache/cookies/etc. and still happening.
Terminal user error! :lol: JK.

Been fine for me on IE7, IE8, and Chrome on multiple windows OS versions on multiple different machines.

Last edited:

SkullV

Well, thought this wasn't happening on my Mac anymore and just on the Windows computer. Nope, been happening all night on the Mac. We are on Windstream T1 at work on Windows and Comcast Cable here at home with Mac. [MENTION=2]EyeReef[/MENTION], can we please get this taken care of, I know others have been getting kicked off too. It is only this site and no other web site/forum that I'm having trouble with.

Thanks!

EyeReef

Hey Ted,
Ive been trying all day to figure out what the issue is. Im wondering if this is an isolated issue. Is anyone else here experiencing the same problem?

SkullV

Just got a text from another person with this type of issue. I wish everyone with this issue would just post here so admin could get to the bottom of it!

Jep21

Having the same issue also at work on my phone and at home.. Takes like 3 or 4 reload pages to get on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Having the same issue also at work on my phone and at home.. Takes like 3 or 4 reload pages to get on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same issue here even if I clear my history.. Using tapatalk! Was better a few days ago

Twitch

mike is this a shared server or a dedicated server if it's a shared server you may be going over your resources. if its a dedicated server just for this website check your logs make sure you didn't get hacked and your server is not being used on a bot net. but checking your logs should help there's a lot of things in those logs

Twitch

more importantly check out your MySQL log files. this could be a bad setting in your MySQL set up. it could be bottlenecking with the MySQL server check to make sure you have enough memory for MySQL in the setup filethis could be just a simple database issueif you don't allow enough memory to the database issues like this will occur.

tinman

The problem for me is at home only.

i tried it with 3 laptops on home network and they all had the same problems ...

even when i try taptalk from wifi at home i see issues connecting and seeing whats in a thread ..

Triggerdood

Havent been able to log on the majority of the day, on multiple devices! Happens alot, and honestly, getting old. So much for being " pointed" in the right direction.

SkullV

Havent been able to log on the majority of the day, on multiple devices! Happens alot, and honestly, getting old. So much for being " pointed" in the right direction.
Just happened to me again, this one lasted 7 min, 10:26 - 10:33. Longest one yet, the same error messages as in the original post [MENTION=2]EyeReef[/MENTION].

Twitch

He needs a new dedicated server with a new hosting company if it still happens then it is a issue with the forum software or his forum plugins