New to the hobby

Bella Reefs

Hello everyone well i am new to the hobby and let me tell you there is alot to learn, i currently have 20 gallon with a pair of black ice snowflakes with a Ai prime HD no corals yet , and a 10 gallon with a pair of clowns each tank has their clean up crew just no more fish dont want the bio load to screw up my water . I also have a 75 gallon waiting to get set up just slowly learning the best way to do a bigger tank. i have been trying to.get all the info i can from you tube and online and learned that nice and steady is the best way to go setting up any size tank. So thats a little about wat i got and if any pointers please feel free to tell me

P.s. looking for a 29 gallon cube rimless if anyone knows where i can get a good deal let me know thanks

Excited to have found the forum

jrpark22000

Premium member
WElcome to CR Walter, glad you found us. Lots and lots of newbie questions have been asked, the search box helps, but just post a new thread for anything that comes to mind.

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
P.s. looking for a 29 gallon cube rimless if anyone knows where i can get a good deal let me know thanks

Excited to have found the forum
Welcome!

If you haven't checked out SCA, I have been doing a lot of research for larger tanks and found nothing but excellent reviews on them. Just ordered two myself with custom dimensions with insanely good pricing.

If you contact them from the website Steve responds very promptly and is awesome to work with. They even provide mock photos and technical drawings before they build!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk