Next Event.... what do you think?

Next Event.... what do you think?

• A free event at a sponsor's business (similar to the holiday party)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A frag swap with a nominal entry fee (to cover costs)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

poidog

Please leave you comments and options below.

I am also working on some other types of events for 2012 as well! :)

FishBeard

We need a good old BBQ meet-n-greet. Maybe even a Texas Hold'em tourney with frag buy-ins for the players.

poidog

A frag swap, or similar, would be fun. The only problem with a party at a vendor is that there are not that many vendors (who are sponsors here) that have the facility to hold all of us :)

Also remember, that we will still plan on an annual Holiday party :)

Make sure you vote in the poll, as I don't want to count comments to see what everyone wants!

SkullV

Frag Swap! Doubt you'll find another quality vendor large enough to house something like the holiday party.

The reefer

Frag swap would b kool but would we have enough vendors? If there isn't then a event would probably b better.

DanSreef

Premium member
I say we break out the heat lamps....sand and music and have a beach party at MCF! Have a $5 entrance fee to help offset costs... MCF would get a highly motivated and captive audience to sell coral and fish to... everyone could enjoy a cold beverage or two... some good food... buy some coral colonies...frags...inverts and fish... and who knows... maybe we can all forget how @#$%^ cold it is outside. We could call it... "Screw Winter Beach Party at MCF"!!!

Of course...certain arrangements could be done to include a backroom poker game if the demand was strong enough....