November 2015: Nuvo 30L tank, Custom stand and MarineDepot Tshirt Giveaway!

98silverado

Today is the day we find out the winner of this amazing deal! Good luck to everyone and whoever wins it is one lucky SOB

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

jrpark22000

Premium member
Time has come. Further enteries will not be included. I'm currently dealing with a tank problem (controller resetting every few minutes) as well as a rush of water into the basement with the snow melt and rain.

I'll shoot for putting together all the enteries and getting to the drawing late today.

98silverado

Time has come. Further enteries will not be included. I'm currently dealing with a tank problem (controller resetting every few minutes) as well as a rush of water into the basement with the snow melt and rain.

I'll shoot for putting together all the enteries and getting to the drawing late today.
Hope everything is okay. Take care of what you need to first

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1fishjones

Premium member
Sorry about this Josh, you need to take care of your home first, Im sure everyone would agree, the drawing can wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tinman

Thanks everyone, 45 gal WC, tons of towels, fans, and steam cleaner has been my day so far... :yippee:
Damn , sorry to hear that buddy :( leaks are the absolute worst that can happen in this hobby.
Hope not much is damaged :|

Sent from my iPhone

jrpark22000

Premium member
Thanks again everyone. It's all good for now, just watching the fans and dehumidifiers. Tank controller for the most part has setteled down... dammm thing.

I'm sitting down now to start working on the list. It'll take me a couple hours to get through making it, so if I don't get it finished late tongiht, it'll be first thing I do in the morning.

Keep your fingers crossed it's you who wins :D

jrpark22000

Premium member
Well the results are in. Drum roll please… :rofl: Random.org/lists has pulled our winner. Out of all the entries; 47 or more CR members entered at the booth, 101 others did the same and 72 entries are in this thread.

Congrats Armando [MENTION=3129]ajreefer721[/MENTION] For winning the main prize; the 30L tank from [MENTION=1515]MarineDepot[/MENTION] and stand built by [MENTION=2397]r33fswagg3r[/MENTION]!

Onto the Tshirts… These were only a part of the giveaway here on CR, they weren’t a part of the expo giveaway tickets. I used the randomizer and these are the top 5 results. We’ll go from top down for shirt size preference, top winner get first choice and so on.
1. [MENTION=3488]york3rdbase[/MENTION]
2. [MENTION=489]bryman[/MENTION]
3. [MENTION=1483]IHaveCrabs[/MENTION]
4. [MENTION=2403]Mrgouts[/MENTION]
5. [MENTION=3359]1fishjones[/MENTION]
Happy Reefing everybody. I’ll send out PMs in the morning to all the winners to coordinate further.

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
Congrats [MENTION=3129]ajreefer721[/MENTION], I will PM you tomorrow for more contact information so that we can discuss your Fusion 30L stand.