Oak Park "Natural" Pet Store

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Signs in the windows - $30 all live corals and 20% off all fish. It's located at Harlem and Madison. I've never been in there; just happened to drive by.

BADGUS

This is a great store,they have 20% off all livestock.picked up a healthy butterfly for $38,ocean design wanted $79.99.

mlreef

Scott has a great store there. He's a real nice guy. He can get you just about anything for a decent price.

marius

i picked up a cow fish from there... over 2 weeks ago... still healthy... yes the 20% helps... :)

Catran

Thanks for letting us know. I'll check it out. I've been wanting to go to Penzeys for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wojak138

Decided to visit this place today,
Nice place.
Pretty nice selection of fish and dry goods.
Not a ton of fregs but some nice coral colonies
Also nice selection of freshwater fish.
Reasonable prices plus they had 20 % off.

Robert

youngreef

Hi there..do you know the zipcode..
or phone #? what is the store name..?
I need a small anemone for my nemo...
thanks

BADGUS

The sale is happening again,corals are $35/each or 3x$90,well they're more like 6-7'' colonies,great deal for sure.Saw a few nice flame angels for $40 too.

Cecily

I think its the old owner from scotts pet shop.
Yep - that's him. Such a nice guy! He's full of knowledge and didn't mind answering the 68 questions I threw at him. He loves his fish.

BTW - the new Scott's Pet Shop blows. They moved from Westchester and have new owners - its just not the same.. which breaks my heart because.I literally grew up going go Scott's. :(

Sent from Cecily's G2x using Tapatalk

nvdiz

I was just here Tuesday and although I wasn't impressed, the fish were pretty healthy looking and big. It definitely has potential. I can't remember exactly, but he mostly stocked LPS with a few cap colonies here and there.

Haven't met the owner, but my dad always talks about how nice he is and that he got a great deal on some picassos a couple months ago.