Official Ascension Aquatics Zoa Growout

Which Contest(s) are you in?

• Total voters

Funlad3

The frags are ready! Just a few simple details:

• This contest will run through Midnight on December 31st!
  • There will be three prizes for each contest.
  • Ties will go to sudden death! Next polyp popped breaks a tie.
  • A tie results in that "place" being open; someone in last place at the end of the contest can come in first place if they beat the number of polyps in the tie for first place!
  • First Prize will receive $100 Credit to Ascension!
  • Second Prize will receive $75 to Ascension!
  • Third Prize will receive $50 to Ascension!
  • Updates are not required, but there will be random giveaways... :)

Just PM, text, or call to determine a day and time that you can come by to grab your frags! First come, first serve on specific frags. If we run out, we'll try to make more as soon as possible.

That being said, here are our two polyps!

Free Entry Zoa:

$5 Entry Paly (Grandis?):

Answer the poll above to officially enter! And, of course, to intimidate everyone else.

Have fun, and good luck!

- Ben

Last edited:

DanSreef

Premium member
Hey Ben.... PM me. I want one of each.... I was going to be in Arlington heights tomorrow..... Let me know if lunch time will work and the address....

Also.... I may pick up some other goodies too.....

Last edited:

Funlad3

Anyone can still join, but you HAVE to pick up by Tuesday night! The tanks are coming down on Wednesday morning so that I can head down to school on Thursday!

FreeDumb182

Anyone can still join, but you HAVE to pick up by Tuesday night! The tanks are coming down on Wednesday morning so that I can head down to school on Thursday!
I'll join the free entry zoa! I'd like to stop by and check out what corals you have left before you leave!

Funlad3

I'm busy down here with school, but I want some updates! Entertain me, and prove that you haven't killed your zoas. :D