Official May 2018 Zoa Grow out thread

GugsJr

TeamCR
We have 2 spots available if anyone wants in. Just post you are in and paid. First 2 are in

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

conchman

Premium member
Day ahead of me Vince...I am going to bring extra cash...found out he is pretty close to me, this could be bad, very bad!!!

I grabbed a blueberry tort, a jack o lantern lepto (replacing one that I had fall into the sand while on a trip...got home and goner), a blue stag and he threw in a purple/blue digi. Awesome stuff...for sure take cash or a credit card!

conchman

Premium member
Picked up this morning. Met Justin, pleasure. I had a chance to look around, but resisted getting thing else. Looks like we are going to extend the kitchen re-do, flooring into the living room, guess where the tank is...yup, tanks going to have to find a temporary home during remodel...Acclimating now, will post pick later this morning...

GugsJr

TeamCR
Picked up this morning and ran into Brad and Ice, nice meeting you two.

I also picked up 3 sps no namers currently. Until he figures out the names.

I'l get pics up once my lights come on

BradB

Premium member
It was nice meeting you Craig
I also picked up 1 no namer SPS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GugsJr

TeamCR
Waiting for the Zoa to open up after dipping, and acclimating. Figured I'd post a pic of the system it is in and the specs.

21 gallon deep blue which shares a 40 gallon sump with my 120 display, running Triton Method.

Lighting is a Radion XR15 pro with diffuser.

Acropower gets dosed daily and fed reefroids and polypbooster weekly.

Parameters

DkH - 7.0
PO4 - .1
Ca - 420
Mag 1350
Nitrates - 5
Salinity 35ppt (need to recalibrate Apex)

Last edited: