Official May 2018 Zoa Grow out thread

conchman

Premium member
So we called this. I have been out of touch. House is under renovation. I stop in to check the tank and feed the clowns. The 2 nubs popped. Only one thing, anyone know why everyone else’s look so nice full and round. And mine look so skanky...

GugsJr

TeamCR
So we called this. I have been out of touch. House is under renovation. I stop in to check the tank and feed the clowns. The 2 nubs popped. Only one thing, anyone know why everyone else’s look so nice full and round. And mine look so skanky...
Yea this only went til August.

Post your parameters, also was the tank near the renovations

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

conchman

Premium member
The tank is has been located in the “office” since before the renovations started. It’s at the end of the house that did not get tore up. Without AC, temp swings have been a little hard to manage. Highest I saw was around 82.5.

Alk: 7.7 (last week did drop to 6.3, something took out timer, had to reset)
Calc: 460
Phos: low to zero, but don’t trust Salifert kit. Have very little to no algae
Haven’t checked mag in a while, remember it was fine
Salinity: bobber tester around 1.023

Sorry for the delayed response again, not living there. Thing is, it’s looked skanky from day one, before the renovations started. Even 1st poylp looked kinda skinny. I will post a new picture, have 7 polyps now, just weird looking and well...skanky looking. Everything else is doing fine, growing.

GugsJr

TeamCR
To those that won. Jere is the message from Justin at ReefNation.

"Thx. Whatever works for them, maybe Sunday morning? Or Saturday before nine if that works. Otherwise I can make arrangements with them next week too"

So contact him and he'll get you setup!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

conchman

Premium member
All,

Had a blast. Picked up the frag from Justin Saturday night. Man, he's the bomb. If you have not been there go...I figured I would get the usual frag size you know, .5-1" yeah right, fresh cut mini colony, get a load of this whopper of a Bee's Knees!! Thanks again, and thanks J...

View attachment 25518

And While I was there picked up 3 more, sitting on the rack at home now, a Rainbow, a Stylo...

View attachment 25519

Cubano32

Premium member
All,

Had a blast. Picked up the frag from Justin Saturday night. Man, he's the bomb. If you have not been there go...I figured I would get the usual frag size you know, .5-1" yeah right, fresh cut mini colony, get a load of this whopper of a Bee's Knees!! Thanks again, and thanks J...

View attachment 25518

And While I was there picked up 3 more, sitting on the rack at home now, a Rainbow, a Stylo...

View attachment 25519
Hey how did you get a hold of him I sent him a msg 2 times on Facebook and left a comment on one of his pictures that he was talking to someone on and still no response

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk