Official May 2018 Zoa Grow out thread

GugsJr

TeamCR
I'm using my Samsung s8+ in pro mode

I turn off all the flow so I can get clear shot and zoom in alot adjust the white balance and iso

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Android > iOS

Great job btw. Going to check mine tomorrow. To busy with my build...lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

conchman

Premium member
I took the best picture I can. Took Chris's suggestion. Moved the frag rack up to the surface. Picture should show the new polyp around 1:00 and the new baby nub around 3:00...Also the polyp at 1:00 is growing on the side of the plug, should be starting another...

View attachment 24780

GugsJr

TeamCR
I took the best picture I can. Took Chris's suggestion. Moved the frag rack up to the surface. Picture should show the new polyp around 1:00 and the new baby nub around 3:00...Also the polyp at 1:00 is growing on the side of the plug, should be starting another...

View attachment 24780
Looks like you're winning

No growth on mine, buy my tank has been having some other issues lately so it's expected for me at the moment. As long as I can keep it alive I'm happy at this point.

GugsJr

TeamCR
Looks like a few nubs coming in. Haven't been monitoring it much with the new build but I should be done soon.

GugsJr

TeamCR
I think I'm out on this contest. My frag has some damage from my "reef safe" lamark angel he went on a zoa binge

conchman

Premium member
Sorry gugs. I only have 2 b/w clowns so I’m safe from that. I will post a new pic this weekend. 3rd polyp opened so that makes 3. The 4th, a baby nub is rising slowly. The mat that is spilling over the plug looks like another one may pop there. Good day all...

Cubano32

Premium member
Here you can see the second one getting bigger I already see a 3rd and 4th on the other side of the main head so hopefully another week or so till those open up

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GugsJr

TeamCR
I have 1 baby as well. Crazy how it grows now without an angel messing with it...lol

conchman

Premium member
Update on mine showing the 4 polyps, somewhat closed due to lighting schedule. I work 2nd so I start the lighting schedule a little later...weird, everyone else looks like they are staying compact, mine the mat is spreading like wild fire, already spilled over in 2 places...

View attachment 24914