Oops, cannot connect to chicagoreefs!

scotty

mike, you need to rebreak whatever you fixed this last update, cause whatever you did sucks. shouldn't ever just get booted from a site, and not be able to find it for 20minutes.

Herbie

Banned
So no comment I assume from anyone familiar with the situation?
We're really sorry folks. Mike is working closely with the service providor to get this corected. It's happening intermittently and not to Mike's other site that is on the same service. I hate to keep saying "We're aware of the problem and are attempting to correct", but that's all I got. Stick it out with us. Knowing it is only affecting CR at least means it is something broken and not just bandwidth issues.

Nxt

We're really sorry folks. Mike is working closely with the service providor to get this corected. It's happening intermittently and not to Mike's other site that is on the same service. I hate to keep saying "We're aware of the problem and are attempting to correct", but that's all I got. Stick it out with us. Knowing it is only affecting CR at least means it is something broken and not just bandwidth issues.

Hobbits... Im telling you...

scotty

This guy......

EyeReef

Hey Guys,
I'm really sorry about the recent lag issue. I'm working with the hosting service now and its pending investigation on how to improve connection. Please be patient while we get this resolved.
Thanks again
Mike

Gary

Hey Guys,
I'm really sorry about the recent lag issue. I'm working with the hosting service now and its pending investigation on how to improve connection. Please be patient while we get this resolved.
Thanks again
Mike
Any update on this?

It has not gotten any better.

EyeReef

Going to disable pictures in the chat box to see if it speeds up the loading of the forum. Thanks for be understanding guys

Joe5688

Noooooooooooo

Lol

Is the rumor that the forum server was down graded just a rumor? A little birdy told me that it was true

Gary

Going to disable pictures in the chat box to see if it speeds up the loading of the forum. Thanks for be understanding guys
Hi Mike,

It's safe to say that pictures have no bearing on the issue here.

It's also safe to say this is killing your site and it's now out of hand. There are plenty of members who were once regulars now gone, and plenty of others on the verge of leaving. I myself am completely fed up with this. I'm impressed sponsors have not gotten publicly vocal about this yet.

I think I speak for most members when I say this, but enough is enough and this needs to be fixed, and fixed really soon...