Osama bin Laden Dead

poidog

Heard from some one in the air force that he was killed last week. They just confirmed the body and DNA.

We'll see what the president says...

mr_z

id like to add a comment to this now no one think im a bad person for this but i think its the truth. Why does it matter if Osama is dead gas prices are still going up, the economy is still getting worse, the american dollar is loosing value, the war is still going on, Obama is still president. So why should it matter. when these things change then everyone should start celebrating. then i will start celebrating. :) just a small thought. the pic posted by puffer is already confirmed a fake. they say his body was dumped into the ocean immediately why????? because there probably was no body. its just to distract the american people. now im not saying that obama is a bad president but...i think theyre just trying to make him look good so he can get re-elected. so think about it everyone. be a true proud american first and open up your eyes to this world full of conspiracy, lies and idk whatever. lol :)

Pufferpunk

I agree with you 100%. Just after the big birthing issue & with enough time to make Obama look good for the election...

ColaAddict

Who do you guys think would run this country any better than Obama? Unless you put a non-politician in all the government posts, everything everyone ever does is to try to get reelected. Chicago is overrun by corruptness. I don't really see anybody else running the government any better.

scotty

they dumped the body to eliminate the possibility of them creating a monument tomb, a martyr they can parade, otherwise deny the enemy their rights to their leader.

they confirmed today that they have both pictures and video of the burial at sea, we're not dealing with morons here.

insanely ballsy move on their part, and i would never in a million years vote for any progressive lib, or give them credit for anything but everything wrong in this country, and he did good yesterday. real good.

remember peoples, hes only been at it for 2 years, bush's people really did all the leg work, they have been chasing him in Pakistan for 6+ years.

scotty

side note, they were fighting for 45 minutes in that compound, and 0 US casualties, and 4 of them, one was a human shield for OBL... America is that BA

unreal

id like to add a comment to this now no one think im a bad person for this but i think its the truth. Why does it matter if Osama is dead gas prices are still going up, the economy is still getting worse, the american dollar is loosing value, the war is still going on, Obama is still president. So why should it matter. when these things change then everyone should start celebrating. then i will start celebrating. :) just a small thought. the pic posted by puffer is already confirmed a fake. they say his body was dumped into the ocean immediately why????? because there probably was no body. its just to distract the american people. now im not saying that obama is a bad president but...i think theyre just trying to make him look good so he can get re-elected. so think about it everyone. be a true proud american first and open up your eyes to this world full of conspiracy, lies and idk whatever. lol :)
And the conspiracy theory begins. LOL..... neither bush or Obama did any "leg work" it was the men and women that serve and protect our country. I can't believe how you could think that they would try and fool the entire world..... remember this is the war that bush started and Obama has done a Hell of a lot more to try and get our troops home. Bin laden is dead and I've never been happy about someone passing on but that put a smile on my face.