OT - Anyone know Mitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish_wiz2

Hey guys im looking for Mitch, the "clown guy" i suppose some call him. I lost his information and would like to get in touch with him again. I didnt realize he was banned on RC. His ex-username is Kerusso316 or something like that. I dont know what other forums he's on either. If you know him and still have his info shoot me a PM.

Again, PM me please, i dont want to invade on his privacy. Thanks!

FishBeard

I havent heard anything about him in ages. We bought a pair of baby clowns from him at the February swap, they were picked off by a nuisance crab we didnt know was in the tank, and after several attempts at contacting him, never ended up hearing back. He also did not attend the September frag swap. His contact info is on their website, I hope you have better luck getting in contact with him.

http://www.booyahsreef.com/

Fish_wiz2

Thanks for the link! I hope everything is alright with Mitch, he and his family are such great people. If anyone else has his info please shoot me a PM! Thanks!

Kerusso316

Sup guys. I am here. I have been raising the prettiest fish in Chicagoland. I took last swap off so I could provide larger fish. I am releasing several fish now. I wanted to make a big splash at the CMAS swap......... Cricket chirping. I will not be at the "event" I love to gamble but 475$ is way to much to gamble with. Jansville, Madison, Lansing and several others should be great swaps. Ok back to the fish. I have been raising BlackIce,Snowflakes, SnowOnyx and Picasso. They are all inch and half now so they are ready. My number is 708-715-0424.Please call me any time. I will be updating the sight and probly doing some sponsoring. Here is a small sample of what I have now. http://

HecticZ

I have to pick up another Onyx from you, I picked one up of the few that you had at the last swap. I saw some of the pics of the snow onyxs parents and they looked really good and some of the babies.

Kerusso316

Most designers are 75. Snowflakes are 50. Ultras and keyhole are fish by fish basis.I hope that's cheep enough. These fish are three times older than the 25$ snows at the pass swaps. These fish are much more hardy. More pics in the morning. Booyah

SkullV

He mentioned these swaps:

Jansville, Madison, Lansing and several others should be great swaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.