Pick up a Clam at a GREAT PRICE !

mrmadlones

I picked up this mini clam from dave this afteroon .. And he has some great some over there at real reasonable prices ! Not the greatest pic but you get the idea
[/IMG]

dalbright82

Got my mini-clam from dave a few days ago too! Was just there yesterday and picked up a wall-hammer coral that he was done rehabbing after it got stung a month or so ago. made it affordable for me though because of it, and left me a good surface for placement.

Cubbies

I've heard that's a nice store. I should get over there sometime and check them out.
Were have you been Eric! It's a really small shop at the moment but Dave offers a great variety at an amazing price. He has a bit of everything from softies to zoas to sps to clams to dry goods. He is one of the best guys you will ever meet and he will definetely work with you!

I heard he's going to have a big black Friday sale too !
Last time I checked, yup!

Got my mini-clam from dave a few days ago too! Was just there yesterday and picked up a wall-hammer coral that he was done rehabbing after it got stung a month or so ago. made it affordable for me though because of it, and left me a good surface for placement.
I saw it, it was a nice big piece. I know he hooked you up!

dalbright82

Cubbies:
Mine was up hiding at the top back of his tank. It wasn't the huge one in the front that sadly got stung while he was catching a fish last week...so sad. That one was my favorite in his tank. I just keep buying the smaller versions of the huge things i like in hopes that one day they'll look like that.

For those trying to find it, downtown glen ellyn is a pain to navigate so be patient or just park somewhere easy like the train station if it's after parking permit hours or on the street and walk there. If you see the fire dept. you're practically there. he had a folding sign out front the first time i went there, and in the back there is a small sign taped to the back door.

mrmadlones

Just trying to help a friend out here are some pictures of some of the stuff he has .Clams sps and yumas .

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Super Black Friday Specials at Aquapros

Ultra crocea clams. Two smalls on far left 2"+- on sale $32, three mediums in middle row 2.5+ are $36, two larger 4"+ at right are $42.

Orange/blue yumas are only $10 each

Sps frags are $7 each, lots of cool stuff here

Copperband butterfly fish eating like little piglets $30.

Come check us out,

500 Pennsylvania Ave.
Glen Ellyn Il 60137
630-935-1363

Lots of other great deals yet to be announced!

thanks for the good word guys!

SkullV

Super Black Friday Specials at Aquapros

Ultra crocea clams. Two smalls on far left 2"+- on sale $32, three mediums in middle row 2.5+ are $36, two larger 4"+ at right are $42.

Orange/blue yumas are only $10 each

Sps frags are $7 each, lots of cool stuff here

Copperband butterfly fish eating like little piglets $30.

Come check us out,

500 Pennsylvania Ave.
Glen Ellyn Il 60137
630-935-1363

Lots of other great deals yet to be announced!

thanks for the good word guys!
Any additional discount for Chicago Reefs members?

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Yes I did mean cmas, just mention chicagoreefs.com and we will apply the additional 10% off. Sorry about that.

There is a private parking lot in the back of the building, access is through the adjacent public parking lot. But you can park on the Pennsylvania for free, or in the public parking lot next door for nickel for hour.

WeePee

you should probably save me one of the 2.5" clams. i think it could be time to put the ecoxotics to the test.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Lobos two 2-headed pieces left, $10 each.

Favia war coral frags $8

Meteor Shower frags $8

Gorgonians, a few large ones left, corky, purple plum, purple whip, other, $28

Red Wellso brain 4"+ $38

All Chalice frags, $8

Eshopps Frag rack clear 12" 23 plugs $16

Tropic Marin 200G Buckets $58

Coralife 48" Quad HO T-5 Lunar Fixure $225

African Cosmetus Wrasse, about 2.5" $34