Pick up a Clam at a GREAT PRICE !

trackfast

Princess Trainer
I picked up the Coralife lights today; good, basic lighting and it looks nice. BTW, BigAl's had these lights for $275 and MarineDepot for $302. Thanks Dave!

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Yes we have 6 lettuce sea slugs here, $10 ea, and more coming tomorrow along with other clean up crew and some velvet nudis customers had asked about...

Here are a few things still here after this weekends shipments...
Nice indo blasto, $50

Really nice chalice, $90

Super nice Australian Lineatus Wrasse, only $130. Couldnt get a better pic,

A bunch of nice full mushroom rocks, Green-stripe as shown or purples only $20!

Aussie palys I cant get a clear shot of, but I see potential.

Aussie chalice, $60

A bunch of other cool stuff but I am limited with the camera, more unusual bubble-tip anemones, sweet euphyllias, aussie black sun corals, and other goodies.

Anything else you might be looking for just ask, thanks!

We didn't see those blastos while I was there!! How big are they?

I need a plate coral....red or pink.Or something reddish....other thank shrooms.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
The blastos had were behind a larger piece of coral, just moved it out to make it more visible. There are 7+ polyps, about 2".

What kind of plate coral are you looking for, fungia, cycloseris, heliofungia? I will be getting helmet fungias and wagon wheels this week, but nothing for plates currently.

Not much red stuff now, besides some wellsos and acans, more coral later this week

Here is a few more things

Awesome aussie mini colony, $60

Porcelain crabs, $8 ea

Will take more pics soon..

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Those are some really nice ones, the first one is a premium pick, and those are less common, but the others I see quite often. I will let you know when those helmets and wagonwheels come in.