Pics from my old sps tank

Ahh, I remember that tank bud. Some of those pieces still in my tank today. Remember if u decide to go back into the hobby u know which door to knock.

sullyman

Thanks guys, just wanted to share so people can see I know my way around an sps tank when I reply to posts. I really miss it Menard but my back is never going to get better, a degenerative condition. I still have a 210g fowlr and a 60g with the clam and a nice pair of Akindynos clowns so I still enjoy this hobby.
I wish some of those frags you got were still going Menard, that acro with the yellow polyps was one of a kind, a Tubbs mystic blue that had morphed with a coral I got from you(can't remember the name, purple with yellow polyps).
Thanks again Menard for your kind offer but I doubt I'll be up for an sps tank again unless they start doing spine transplants,lol.
Thank you all for looking, and Mai I remember your visits, enjoyed them, you were very determined and your hard work shows in your beautiful tank/tanks.

sullyman

I had fish but they were hidding, 3 tangs, 5 wrasses, pair of ora clowns, black cap basslet, copperband butterfly, and a few more I can't remember.

maidia

Team CR
Bob, I always respect you, McCliffy, Menard and some (forgot name) over RC..I had learned a lot from you guys.