posting pictures sideways

Sparky312

Not sure what I'm doing wrong hopefully someone can help. Photos are right-side-up on my computer, but when I add them via "manage attachments," some show up sideways and some don't. ?? Any way to flip them?
Thanks

ttmanta

Not sure my experience is the same as everyone else's here but for me I just keep cropping the picture height wise untill it appears the normal way when I preview my post.

cet98

don't add them thru manage attachments...use photobucket or imgur (which is my preference) and use the BBCode link they provide you to add to your posts...
much easier IMO and I believe it may even help reduce the load on CR servers....but I could be wrong....

Sparky312

don't add them thru manage attachments...use photobucket or imgur (which is my preference) and use the BBCode link they provide you to add to your posts...
much easier IMO and I believe it may even help reduce the load on CR servers....but I could be wrong....
Ok I will look into those. Thank you!

Mjl714

I've similar issue, but when i load same photo a second time it appears to load properly. Who knows?

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
I figured it out! All pictures automatically go to landscape using the manager attachments build into the website. So crop your picture short and wide and it works properly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrpark22000

Premium member
I figured it out! All pictures automatically go to landscape using the manager attachments build into the website. So crop your picture short and wide and it works properly!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Through which interface? There are two apps within the Vbulletin software. It depends on if you use quick reply (then click the picture image) or advanced reply and "manage attachments." There are other variables like tapatalk, they have their own picture front end which does operate like you mention.

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Through which interface? There are two apps within the Vbulletin software. It depends on if you use quick reply (then click the picture image) or advanced reply and "manage attachments." There are other variables like tapatalk, they have their own picture front end which does operate like you mention.
Quick reply image button!

jrpark22000

Premium member
Quick reply image button!
Yep. The way to get around it is to go advanced and manage attachments. The quick reply is just that, a quick tool and it thinks for the end user. The manage attachment is free form allowing the user to post what they like in an advacned fashion.