Random Ads on the site...

DanSreef

Premium member
I think the ads are fine. They are a fact of life on the Internet. If Mike and CR can build more programs, give aways and FRAG SWAPS!!!! then what is the harm.

SkunkerX

I figured out why I dont see them I'm running mozilla firefox instead of internet explorer or any other web browsers and it blocks all the crap I dont want to see in fact it blocks popups on all sites so I only see what I want to see and not any popups or ads THEY want me to see. The internet is much better when all the crap is filtered out.

FishBeard

I figured out why I dont see them I'm running mozilla firefox instead of internet explorer or any other web browsers and it blocks all the crap I dont want to see in fact it blocks popups on all sites so I only see what I want to see and not any popups or ads THEY want me to see. The internet is much better when all the crap is filtered out.
What is Internet explorer? I've been using firefox for years. Much better Internet experience, I agree.

AVDweeb

I understand the need to have residual income to maintain a website, though the current ad placement is quite noticeable and obnoxious. I, like others, have learned to tune out ads on the internet but I feel there should be a balance between income and end-user experience.

Perhaps it's possible to make all parties happy. Could the ads be placed on the bottom or side of the screen? Is it possible for paid members to not have to see the ads? That benefit alone would generate more subscribed members (including myself!).

My $0.02,

Russ

EyeReef

Russ, currently working on an Ad-free CR for supporters and sponsors.

I understand the need to have residual income to maintain a website, though the current ad placement is quite noticeable and obnoxious. I, like others, have learned to tune out ads on the internet but I feel there should be a balance between income and end-user experience.

Perhaps it's possible to make all parties happy. Could the ads be placed on the bottom or side of the screen? Is it possible for paid members to not have to see the ads? That benefit alone would generate more subscribed members (including myself!).

My $0.02,

Russ

Bartek101

i was wondering what is with the STATISTICS in between lnks.. click on the link, go back and there is 3 or 4 statistics links in between,,,
thanks