reefbuilder insanity

Stonefish13

That's awesome stuff right there. I can't wait until all my kids are grown up and out so I can start converting their rooms into fish and reptile rooms.lol

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Wow! Nice build! Just a coincidence that he had a problem with a tank from Glasscages.com; like Blackhawk007?

mr_z

one day. when i win the lottery ill have somthing like this lol. and not just a fish room but a whole aquarium in my house lol. one day. :)

DJE

This was an excellent build and this guy set the bar high me. He put my fish room , I mean closet to shame. lol
Thanks Scott for the good read.

DJE

Anyone checkout the link to his video feed? Info is on page 5 of the thread. I will try when I get home.

anicemess

Seeing all of this and not having experience or much knowledge in this area makes me think I am way in over my head with my 400g tank.

Smitty

Premium member
Seeing all of this and not having experience or much knowledge in this area makes me think I am way in over my head with my 400g tank.
We all have felt like that in some way when we first got started...so don't let it bother you. You're not over you head. Just take your time and be patient. :)

DanSreef

Premium member
We all have felt like that in some way when we first got started...so don't let it bother you. You're not over you head. Just take your time and be patient. :)
+1 to that. Even some of us who have been doing this for a very long time feel like we have gotten in over our heads... The best advice I have ever gotten in this hobby.... is to take your time and be patient.

saltymike

I just spent the last 20 mins reading all the post and I was really impressed. I wish I had the time, space, and of course money to pull off something like that. What a great job