Reefwise vs Aqua Pros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amozoc

Premium member
The problem is if you are new to the hobby, walking into your LFS can be overwhelming. A friendly welcoming staff makes a world of difference. 4 years ago when I started my first reef tank, I walked into Reefwise and I felt as though I was bothering them with my silly questions. I found out about Aquapros and checked them out. Their staff was always willing to answer my questions, and their prices are always very reasonable. They learned my name. They have a customer for life now. First impressions can have a lasting effect.
Well said same thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Thor

Top Water

Thank you for confirming my opening statement .
The problem is if you are new to the hobby, walking into your LFS can be overwhelming. A friendly welcoming staff makes a world of difference. 4 years ago when I started my first reef tank, I walked into Reefwise and I felt as though I was bothering them with my silly questions. I found out about Aquapros and checked them out. Their staff was always willing to answer my questions, and their prices are always very reasonable. They learned my name. They have a customer for life now. First impressions can have a lasting effect.

carpetreef75

Premium member
Anybody know why?
Not hard to figure out Mjl
went into a Dominos pizza last night and ordered a $5.00 pie i'm a lil butt hurt they seemed as though I was bothering them asking for xtra green pepper and well done ,perhaps they'll get me on a first name basis next trip in LOL
Bryan

cpschult

These stores are really catering to two different sets of cliental. They are both awesome at what they do. Frustrated by the attitude. I think topwater nailed it.

Bowhunter42

Totally agree about the attitude with reefwise , been there a few times and wont go back ! i brought my wife and kids in there and was treated as tho my kids were going to reach into the tanks and put a fish in their pockets ( they are 4 & 2 ) was constantly followed around and any questions i asked about prices i was made to feel as tho i couldn't afford it ?

been in a lot of different size and quality stores and homes that sell both fish and coral and never been treated that way , just my experience but i will never spend a dime in reefwise

reefwise is one of the best stores in the area... aquapros is going down hill fast last two times I haven't even wanted to buy anything there

Cubano32

Premium member
reefwise is one of the best stores in the area... aquapros is going down hill fast last two times I haven't even wanted to buy anything there
Only prob with reefwise is they are over priced and seem very arrogant last few times I was in there

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GugsJr

TeamCR
I refuse to give my money to reefwise after they tried to swindle me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Reefwise needs to learn how to have some customer service skills. Every time I go there the owner is an aass and I feel like I just bother the guy.

skunkmere

I refuse to give my money to reefwise after they tried to swindle me.

how so? years ago i went there and i got two different prices for the same coral. one guy called it ultra and the other didn't. The guy that called it ultra priced it higher.

GugsJr

TeamCR
how so? years ago i went there and i got two different prices for the same coral. one guy called it ultra and the other didn't. The guy that called it ultra priced it higher.
Tried to sell me a package of Nori for $20, I called him out and he said oh thought it was something else sorry you can have it for my mistake. I said no thanks and left. This was about 6/7 years ago haven't been back since.

Status
Not open for further replies.