Reworking the fish room

Top Water

No , So you have experience with grow houses ? If so I don't want to know about it.

QUOTE=IHaveCrabs;330646]Were you ever raided thinking you were a grow house?? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

AForys

wow, I remember when I was there. you weren't happy with current conditions. looks great! will be out again soon to grab a few more things!

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
No , So you have experience with grow houses ? If so I don't want to know about it.

QUOTE=IHaveCrabs;330646]Were you ever raided thinking you were a grow house?? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]

Lol no but the big thing that was all over the news a few years back were the cops were finding grow houses by electricity consumption being reported by companies and humidity being vented and freezing in winter (massive icicles and stuff).

Just thought that would be funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Water

On this tank 250 watt radium on other two tanks 400 watt radium . I will be growing the same corals in both tanks once tank stabilizes to see what's going to work best for me.
Looking good John. What bulbs are you using?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

anarchy

On this tank 250 watt radium on other two tanks 400 watt radium . I will be growing the same corals in both tanks once tank stabilizes to see what's going to work best for me.
Is there a noticeable color spectrum difference between the 2? I was thinking about running 1 400w and 2 250w on the 180 im planning. So i could keep light hungry sps everywhere top to bottom on one side of the tank but still be able to keep lps and sps on the other side under the 250w

Top Water

They look very similar
Is there a noticeable color spectrum difference between the 2? I was thinking about running 1 400w and 2 250w on the 180 im planning. So i could keep light hungry sps everywhere top to bottom on one side of the tank but still be able to keep lps and sps on the other side under the 250w