September 2011 Photo of the Month Contest

Select September POTM Winner

• RBTA by Poidog [url]http://www.chicagoreefs.com/photoplog/index.php?n=53[/url]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • September POTM by goat585 [url]http://www.chicagoreefs.com/photoplog/index.php?n=62[/url]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaylorsReef

September’s Photo of the Month Contest is Anemones

The winner will receive one $15 gift certificate and 5 $10 frags from Midwest Coral Farms. Thank you Midwest Coral Farms!

Please upload your photo to the September POTM gallery by August 30th. Good luck everyone.

jcarlilesiu

How do we submit from Tapatalk?
I have not yet found a way to access the gallery from tapatalk.

For that reason, I think you will have to upload from an internet browser.

Sorry for the inconvenience, though I believe tapatalk is the limiting issue here as it doesn't do well with much outside of discussion forums.

BADGUS

How many entries allowed?I have an anemone and so does the mrs,but she doesn't have a screen-name,just uses mine.

jcarlilesiu

Just a reminder that all entries MUST be uploaded to the September POTM folder in the gallery no later than August 30th.

Be sure to upload your photo soon!

mr_z

if you have a picture on your phone youd like to upload and cant through tapatalk try using an app in both app store and android marketplace called drop box. then install the free dropbox software on your pc. follow instructions and done. all you do is upload photo from your phone to the dropbox and will show up anywhere you have the software or app installed and then from there upload to site. it makes everything so much easier than trying to bluetooth the pic from your phone or emailing it to yourself. so say your on the other side of the world and you just took an amazing picture and you want say your wife/husband to see it upload the pic and itll be there in about 1 minute or less. :) enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.