Show Your face!

scotty

i bowled/4 years varsity hockey for driscoll catholic in addison, which is now a vacant lot....
8 or 9 straight football state titles, and they close the doors cuase kids stopped going... go figure.

puff, after seeing your tanks, I think we can work a consignment deal out, and get you back your stuff, after we frag the piss outta it first MUAHAHA

Greg

I went to notre dame for boys in niles.
I cant remember if I bowled against you lol, probably.
I was on the team from 2001-2005

Small pic, but the only one I have.

Greg

I went my junior year 04 (03-04) (team placed 17th), and senior year 05 (04-05) (team placed 8th)

My last game was a 247. :D
http://www.ihsa.org/activity/bwb/2003-04/1ap1.htm (195 average. 6 games)
http://www.ihsa.org/activity/bwb/2004-05/1ap1.htm (191 average. 6 games)
(Greg Romanowski. Both times I shot under average, but still decent.)

During my sophmore year 03 (02-03) at sectionals:
Its a total score of 6 games. After 4 games, we are ahead of the 2nd place team by 350and the 3rd place by 450 pins. Its pretty much impossible for us not to make it to state since the top 2 teams advance.
That year, we had a senior on our team who wasnt too great and didnt bowl too often, he was a cool guy and it was his birthday, so we dicided to put him in one game.
He shot around a 140. Turns out he wasnt on our roster...
The 3rd place team (loyola) saw their opportunity to make it to state, and called the officials on us. If they threw out his 140, we would still be up on them by at least 300 pins with only 1 game to go (easy win). But they threw out all of our scores for that game... which was 1150.
Needless to say we cant bounce back 700 pins with 1 game left. We did not make it to state. I was so upset.

pacmann117

Here's the combo first post, intro, and pic. The pic is an old behind the scenes tour of the Shedd, they run RK2s! I work at Midwest Coral Farms too, so pm me if you need anything. Gotta say I love the idea behind this forum!

NeverSatisfied }Q

Hit the swap yesterday!! First time out and was very impressed!!
Thanks to all who put in there time and work.
And thanks to Pufferpunk for the ChicagoReefs card.
Great chat site!!
Pics from 2010
Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta