Show Your face!

SkullV

Alright here we go:

Me and my girlfriend Gina:

Me and my dog Swayze about 10 miles out in Lake Michigan off the back of our boat:

Me and the college fraternity bros in Hico, WV during a camping/rafting/ATV trip:

bennyblanco

Here is a quick shot of me. I like wearing my noise cancelling headphones while on the computer....can't hear my wife. :blah:

This is one of little boys as well!

afish70

Well I am new to this Forum but I have been on Reef Central for a little bit.
Here is a pic of my daughter Holly and myself

and here is one of my viscous attack pooch Sumo.

The wife hates ALL pics of her so I won't put one up of her.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Broadcast Tech - freelance. I used to be on staff at Fox but got laid off a year and a half ago. But I still freelance for them and for ABC. No use being bitter when you have a family (and an expensive hobby) to maintain! :)

Kwalk0306

Hey all! Here are a few pictures of me and my dad (dtrm). We are fairly new to the hobby, and me being away at school makes it that much harder to get involved! As you can imagine, not to many college campuses allow 75 gal. tanks! So I pretty much get the fun part of having a tank, going to swaps, watching the progress, and learning what I can. But I don't quite have to worry about water changes and all the maintenance ;) Very excited to be a part of the community!

Here is out tank and the progress! Just started getting the water circulating last night!!
http://www.chicagoreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263