Silverados JBJ 30

98silverado

Well I received the new tank yesterday. I bought myself a JBJ 30 rimless and stand. I have a reefbreeders super luxe for over it, for filtration I am going to go with some BRS carbon and GFO and filter floss on top. I will also be using my apex(love this piece if equipment).

Now for stocking I will be moving over the coral I already have and I wanna do some more SPS. But for fish I'm still very undecided. I will have 2 clowns and a watchman goby for sure. I want to do a wrasse and possibly another beautiful fish but still not sure.

If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them.

98silverado

Besides the 2 265 gph return pumps I have a koralia nano 240 for now. I'll see how that does and if I need more I'll get something bigger

98silverado

Lol yeah I was thinking maybe a mp10 if I can find one for a decent deal. I think the 40 would just blast everything around

98silverado

Well got the tank up and running today. Need to do some more rock work tomorrow. Now I'm on the hunt for a bubbletip. Anybody have one at a decent price and kinda close to me or where I work? I work in Chicago about a mile north or hard rock cafe.

Darienreefs7

If you can make it out to Lombard I would highly recommend Insane Coral. Got my bubble tip from him and it's absolutely awesome.

98silverado

Haven't updated in awhile so here it is. Just today got my 3 chromis and the smaller piece of hammer from Bobby at Chicagoland Aquariums. If you ever have a chance go visit him.