Silverados JBJ 30

98silverado

Okay can anybody help me out with a skimmer that will work for this tank? Trying to find one that will fit and just can't find anything

98silverado

Okay question for anybody out there running two separate tanks off of one apex. Would I be able to set up two separate temp probes that control two heaters and be able to monitor them?

98silverado

Put the protein skimmer on a couple days ago and wow what a difference. Water is cleaner and coral is happier

98silverado

Been thinking of changing my lighting from the reefbreeders to a AI hydra. What are the opinions on this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

98silverado

Well today I'm sad. Came home and my foxface wasn't out and about. Looked around and found a skeleton with all my crabs going to town on him. He was eating great last night and looked awesome. But now my gf says we need another fish. We are at 6 and she HATES the number 6 lol.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

98silverado

Well I stopped by [MENTION=1455]Sawdonkey[/MENTION] place tonight and first off what a beautiful tank! But I got some beautiful pieces from him and I don't know where to put all of it right now haha. I can't wait to see these growout. I'm thinking about making my frag tank my LPS/zoa tank and my 30 all SPS. Have to convince the girlfriend on that one though haha

98silverado

Well I stopped by [MENTION=1455]Sawdonkey[/MENTION] place tonight and first off what a beautiful tank! But I got some beautiful pieces from him and I don't know where to put all of it right now haha. I can't wait to see these growout. I'm thinking about making my frag tank my LPS/zoa tank and my 30 all SPS. Have to convince the girlfriend on that one though haha

98silverado

Well today is a sad day for me. My apex malfunctioned and let my temp get to 105. So I'll have to restart