SkullV's Bubble Tip Anemone Collection

The reefer

I gues only a couple ppl saw it. But it is up to Ted so I can't say anything about it.
It's sucks cuz this is gonna b great.

FishBeard

So what's with the lack of updates, seems pretty abrupt...
Yes Ted, what is with the lack of updates? It's not like you are advertising for sale to profit off this propagation adventure or anything like that. This thread was pretty awesome until you decided to stop sharing.

Herbie

Banned
Really awesome skull. Put me on your waiting list. Once you start selling, I'll probably be ready for one (if that is what you meant by propagating them)
If this question caused anyone any problems, I would like to apologize. I did not mean to insinuate anything was for sale on this thread. I was the first to mention commerce so I may have started a trend, and for that I am sorry. I hope we get to see more of the nems.:sorry:

SkullV

Yes Ted, what is with the lack of updates? It's not like you are advertising for sale to profit off this propagation adventure or anything like that. This thread was pretty awesome until you decided to stop sharing.
If anyone else can detect the sarcastic tone of the above post, it is among the many reasons why I will not be updating this thread.

If you are interested you can follow this thread currently on Reef Central:

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2126731

I will start another thread on Reef Central when I get the nem tank up and running.

Happy Reefing!

FishBeard

No sarcasm intended whatsoever, this really would be an awesome thread with regular updates. No one is stopping you from posting updates in this thread. You made the decision to not post any updates here.

SkullV

Well, got the new reflector in from TEK for the light that I got from KoreanDrama today and it didn't fit :(. I'm sure George at ReefGeek will take care of me but I was hoping to have the new reflector in with the new bulbs on Wednesday.

Just wanted to post this to give another shoutout to Thomas for being a badass.