SkullV's Office Ecoxotic EcoPico Build

NeverSatisfied }Q

I say this should be tank of the month :)
I agree, Nano tanks fill out nicely & look kick ***!
If it starts getting lonely in there without fish again look in to some of the small Gobies.
The greenbanded, red head, Catalina and the Clown are all really fun.
If you haven't had them they blend right into the corals and then spring into sight to get food or just move about a little.
I have always enjoy having them

Herbie

Banned
is that an aquarium or a scene from avatar? What about a frog fish? Like Hansel, they're so hot right now. . .

Really inspiring nano and proof of your expertise.

SkullV

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I'll keep adding and posting as things change. I doubt there will be that much change in the next couple weeks though while another system is going up.

gapsaph

Very inspiring! Glad to know that eventually I can try something smaller. =)

As for your DSLR, any special advice on taking pictures through glass? I'm only used to taking photos while underwater with the camera!

SkullV

Very inspiring! Glad to know that eventually I can try something smaller. =)

As for your DSLR, any special advice on taking pictures through glass? I'm only used to taking photos while underwater with the camera!
Thanks! The best advice I have gotten (still very green with the DSLR) is to make sure you are perfectly perpendicular (at a 90* angle) to the glass. Also if you are going to use a macro lens use a tripod.

Cubbies

Man Ted I got to say it's one of the nicest Picos I've seen. I love how it looks so full. Keep it coming. Looks great!