Smack Jr's 4g Pico

Bommie

Looks nice! I c allot of purple on LR : ) I tried a 5 gal nano before but felt like it was more maintenance than my 40 gal so I took it down....good luck!

SMACKERS4

Thanks everyone, gonna try and KISS it's real reef rock so it's dyed purple, still in the 2nd day of cycling at the moment. I plan to at least put 1 clown and a nem in here, but we'll see!

SMACKERS4

What r u thinking of equipment wise bro? Ato, media rack doser?
Nah, I'm going to keep this one as simple as possible, weekly water changes, maybe Purigen or chemi-pure elite and one of my DIY Skkye 20w of full spec LED's and see what it can do. As far as coral goes, zoas for sure, maybe some LPS and see if any SPS can make it maybe a monti cap and a birds nest.....easy stuff nothing too temperamental.....always open to opinions/suggestions/critiques and the like....

Jep21

Nah, I'm going to keep this one as simple as possible, weekly water changes, maybe Purigen or chemi-pure elite and one of my DIY Skkye 20w of full spec LED's and see what it can do. As far as coral goes, zoas for sure, maybe some LPS and see if any SPS can make it maybe a monti cap and a birds nest.....easy stuff nothing too temperamental.....always open to opinions/suggestions/critiques and the like....
Only thing i would say is a must for that tank is an ato since it evaporates a lot.. It'll always help keep salinity levels stable..

SMACKERS4

This particular tank is taken down and will be posted for sale soon :) contents transferred to custom dig nano tank working on build thread now:)